Life gets busy and I forget that this whole blog thing was something i genuinely wanted to do. Whoops? Honestly, I’m not gonna sweat it. Doing things like this in my own time is a huge part of who I am and looking back on it, this is exactly what I expected.
So, what’s changed in the last 353 days? Well, a lot.
- I’m single for the first time in a year and a half
- I got a job as an orientation leader at my university that has me working 40+ hours a week this summer
- I made a ton of new friends
- I started working on learning Spanish again
- I got a new diagnose for my mental health issues that actually makes a lot more sense
- I have a new roommate that happens to be one of my best friends
- I finally came out to my friends as bisexual (but my family is still in the dark so shhhh)
- I switched my major so now I’m majoring in history with a minor in Spanish and I couldn’t be happier
- I ended my first year of college with a 3.25 GPA
- I discovered that a freakin’ love college
- I turned 20, which means I can official say I survived my teenage years
- I got even more piercings
- I have a bunch of plans for more tattoos
- I’ve learned to live with communal bathrooms and now have a greater appreciation for being able to shower in private
- I’ve mastered the art of moving in and out of apartments and dorms while also mastering the art of couch surfing
- I’ve dyed my hair teal and pink among many other colors
- I’ve adopted 3 new plant children and a lovely little beta fish named Huxley
- I finally got a smartphone
- I’ve discovered no one actually knows what their doing and being an adult is merely an illusion of people pretending that they have a plan
- I’ve learned that things change and sometimes it’s for the better
- I started writing again because I think I found my muse again
There’s probably so much more, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head. Within the next few months I feel like a lot more is gonna change, so I figured while I have the time now, I might as well try to catch up. My life is in a weird state of flux right now, and I’m nervous and excited.
Let’s see what happens.